About the SmartSpeaker 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We believe that how your music sounds is as much a personal choice as what colour you paint your walls, and much like paint often appears to change colour once you take it off the shelf in the shop and put it on your walls, the sound of a speaker changes depending on the room it is used in. We also know that it is important to spend some time to get to know all the features of the SmartSpeaker, in order to fully understand how the SmartSpeaker fits into your home. For these reasons, we have devised our 14-day satisfaction guarantee. When you buy the SmartSpeaker direct from us, you can return it at any time up to 14 days after it is delivered, no questions asked.
- Purchase one or more SmartSpeaker(s) from our website.
- Your 14 days won't start counting until your SmartSpeaker is delivered; the delivery day is day 1.
- When your SmartSpeaker arrives, remember to keep all of the packaging.
- Enjoy your SmartSpeaker. If you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you decide that you don't want to keep the SmartSpeaker, send us an e-mail to let us know you'd like to return it - do this by day 14.
- We will send a returns authorisation. Print this and package it with the speaker, then send it back to us*, the returns authorisation we send will include all of the details you require.
- Once your package is delivered, we will quickly check the speaker** and then process a refund for the full amount of the original purchase.
*We will not be able to refund any returns postage costs, however, there is no reason you need to drag the package to the post office to ship it. We recommend interparcel.com, who offer services from a range of couriers at discounted rates, and the courier will come and pick it up from your choice of address - scroll down the quote page to the standard services for the best value - in most cases it's cheaper than you would pay for a standard parcel service from Royal Mail.
** We don't expect the speaker and it's packaging to look as if it has never been opened, but we won't be able to accept the speaker if it is very dirty, has been damaged, fed to the dog, buried in the garden, or otherwise abused, and it will be returned to you in the condition it was received. If there are items or accessories missing, we may need to deduct a small amount from your refund to cover the cost of replacing these items.
In the unlikely event that you find the speaker to be faulty, we will work with you to resolve the issue quickly. If you have to return the speaker because of a fault during the first 14 days, we will ensure that any day that you do not have a fully working speaker to test is not counted against the 14 day time limit. please see our Delivery and Returns Policy for more information.